Tuesday, May 10, 2011
I started as a web cam model when I was 18. I worked a six hour shift in a studio with other models and was paid $15 an hour. Now to a 18 year old with NO kids and still living at home, to me that was some money. But now that I know better the studio was making a HUGE profit off us models.
Web cam modeling came along way since I was 18. That was 1998. Web cam modeling jobs can offer you the security and financial freedom you are looking for.
Now web cam models can earn up to $50 PER HOUR!! Can you use an extra $200 a day?
Anyone with confidence and motivation can succeed in the adult web cam industry. You don't have to look like supermodel. You don't have to have the "perfect" face or the "perfect" body. All you need to ooze is self confidence .
CLICK HERE IF YOU ARE READY TO START MAKING SOME REAL MONEY!
Web cam Girl Requirements:
- First on how to become a web cam model you have to be at least 18 years of age.
- Register at a reputable web cam site.
- You fill out the required information and send in the required documents (copy of ID) and a few photos of yourself.
You must own a computer/laptop, Internet connection and a web cam.
It won't take the company long to get back to you. Probably that same day to approve your application.
1. Work from home - Work from any room in you house as long as it is clean, clutter free and you won't be disturbed.
2. Set your own hours and days - Work in the morning while the kids are in school., Work in the night while the kids are sleep. Work in the afternoon because you just want to. Work how many days YOU want and how how many hours YOU want.
3. One of the largest webcam sites with over 5 million visitors a day - With this many visitors means more exposure, which ultimately means MORE MONEY!
4. Weekly Pay - You are paid every Monday unless it falls on a holiday.
5. Free to get started now - You pay NOTHING to get started. All you need is your computer/laptop, webcam, and internet connection.
Click Here To Apply To Be A Model
I can not give you a definite amount. It is entirely up to you. If you don't look at web cam modeling as a job and go about it lazy, you won't make much.
But if you look at like a job, you WILL make money. Some will make GOOD money. Some will make GREAT. You choose what hours, how many hours you want to work. What days and how many days you want to work.
The average model who works part-time, meaning 20-25 hours a week can make up to $500 a week. The average model who works full-time, meaning 30-40 hours a week can make up to $1000 a week.
Ready To Start? Click Here Now?
Here I will list some web cam modeling tips to help you succeed and maximize your earnings!
- Don't make it seem like web cam modeling is a chore. Be lively, be nice, be sexy!
- Knowing a different language is cool, but being fluent in English is a must, since that is what most of your customers will be speaking.
- Invest in a HD webcam, which will show you in the best of light.
- Don't come online looking like you just woke up. Remember you are a model. Do your hair. Do your makeup. Wear a sexy outfit and shoes.
- Many customers will want to hear your voice, so invest in a webcam that has a microphone.
Click Here To Start Making Money!